We are seeking an IT Help Desk Technician to support and troubleshoot day-to-day technology issues of our customers, including but not limited to: desktop applications, custom applications, and computer hardware.
What You Will Be Doing
• Configure and install workstations, printers, hardware, and software. Troubleshoots
problems, identify, and resolve operator and/or equipment errors, and contact IT
management personnel to resolve complex and/or unusual problems.
• Provides end-user support and training on software applications, operating systems,
peripheral setup, and use, and so forth.
• Provisions end-user network accounts as needed to provide access to the company’s network.
• Maintains computer equipment in proper working condition. In doing so, performs
routine maintenance according to manufacturer
• Keep up with the changes in computer technology, software enhancements, and
• Track and update IT inventory
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned
What You Need for this Position
2+ years experience with:
• Windows 10 experience
• Windows Server 2016 and newer experience
• Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams experience
• User administration in a Microsoft Windows networking environment as related to
• Basic networking technologies
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently on assigned duties
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
• Strong Customer Service
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
• Ability to problem-solve and think creatively