3 Sigma’s Coating Versatility
With multiple coating lines and methods, our manufacturing line is able to produce a wide range of adhesive coatings, allowing us to give our customers top-of-the-line products, service and results. Our associates are specially trained to handle a considerable number of job changeovers and setups in order to rapidly meet custom product production in a very short amount of time.
3 Sigma is one of the few companies who offer Hot-Melt, Emulsion and Solvent based adhesives. We pride ourselves on being named one of the most versatile manufactures in the pressure industry.
Our Equipment Specializations
- Hot melt adhesive coatings range from 3” to 20” web width (6 coating lines)
- Solvent-based adhesive coatings from 10” to 65” web width (2 coating lines)
- Emulsion-based adhesive coatings from 10” to 80” web width (4 coating lines)
- Specialty coatings (depending upon formulations) from 3” to 80” web width
- 4 slitters ranging from 42” to 80” width, 2 re-winders (16” and 24” max width)
- Pattern Coating for gummed and dry areas as narrow as ¼” with 1/16” tolerance
- Dual-adhesive coatings on the same web (constructions with 2 different adhesives)
- Specialty formulations and compounding for a wide range of applications
Multiple coating process technologies: gap, slot die, Mayer rod, gravure
We strongly believe that the key to success in most markets today is to be innovative and quick in production – without sacrificing quality. We help our customers achieve this by being reliable, consistent and providing top-notch customer service.